Updated September 28, 2022
As always, your health and safety is the most important thing to us. Here’s what we’re doing to protect you:
- We offer curbside and in-office appointments. If you are unsure if your appointment can be completed curbside, please call us.
- In compliance with the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health, you are required to wear a mask/face covering throughout the duration of your appointment regardless of your vaccination status. For more information, please visit the Department of Public Health’s website
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote programming. If you’re unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, please give us a call.
- We are continuing to offer curbside assistance for device cleaning and repair. Simply call us beforehand to explain your issue and schedule a time to come by the office. Once you arrive, we will come pickup the device from your vehicle and return it to you once complete.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, wax filters, or tips, we’re also offering curbside pickup. Call us to place an order and time to pickup.
If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at (310) 274-2148. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Yours for better hearing,
Hearing Help Providers