COVID-19 Office Protocol
Updated May 28, 2021
As always, your health and safety is the most important thing to us. Here’s what we’re doing to protect you:
- We are now offering curbside and in-office appointments. If you are unsure if your appointment can be conducted curbside, please call us and we'll let you know.
- In compliance with the CDC and the County of Los Angeles, you are required to wear a mask/face covering throughout the duration of your appointment even if you are fully vaccinated.
- To ensure adequate social distancing, we ask that you call or text us when you have arrived for your appointment. We will contact you when we are ready for you to enter the office for your appointment.
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote in-home programming. If you’re unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, call us and we’ll let you know.
- We are continuing to offer curbside assistance for device cleaning and repair. Simply call us beforehand to explain your issue and schedule a time to come by the office. Once you arrive, we will come pickup the device from your vehicle and return it to you once complete.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, wax filters, or tips, we're also offering curbside pickup. Call us to place an order and time to pickup.
If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at (310) 274-2148. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Yours for better hearing,
Hearing Help Providers