LA County Travel Health Order: Effective December 28, 2020
Per the Los Angeles County Health Officer Order, all travelers arriving in LA County MUST quarantine for 10 days. If you have traveled outside of LA County and returned within the last 10 days, we will not be able to schedule you an appointment with us until you have completed the required quarantine period. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact the office.
For more information, visit: publichealth.lacounty.gov/coronavirus
COVID-19 Office Protocol: Updated December 30, 2020
Your overall health is our top priority, and we want you to know that during these times, we are choosing to stay open for our patients to help manage your hearing loss.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect you:
- We have taken additional precautions such as scheduling all appointments with time gaps between them to ensure you do not come in contact with other patients (and to give us ample time to clean and sanitize our spaces between appointments). Our appointments are still one-on-one and patient focused to specifically minimize any risk to you. For this reason, only the patient may come in for the appointment.
- In compliance with the CDC and State of California, you are required to wear a mask/face covering throughout the duration of your appointment.
- To ensure adequate social distancing, we ask that you wait in your vehicle and call us when you have arrived for your appointment. We will contact you when we are ready for you to enter the office for your appointment.
- Please note that our restrooms are closed due to risk of COVID-19 transmission. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- To simplify device cleaning and repair, we’re offering curbside assistance. Simply call us beforehand to explain your issue and schedule a time to come by the office. Once you arrive, we will come pickup the device from your vehicle and return it to you once complete. This should give you the service you need while still minimizing your potential contact with others.
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote in-home programming. If you’re unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, call us and we’ll let you know.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, wax filters, or tips, we're also offering curbside pickup. Call us to place an order and time to pickup. We recommend payment via cash or check to best minimize our contact with your belongings.
As always, your health and safety is the most important thing to us. If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (310) 274-2148. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Yours for better hearing,
Hearing Help Providers